- New York City Bike
- Allsvenskan Livescore
- Standard de Liège (official app)
- Bizi Zaragoza
- Football Stats Centre v2.0
- BuzziSpace Expo & Fair app
- Turtle Soup
- Velo Antwerpen (official)
- Unibet Football Stats Centre
- Mijn Velo
- International Unibet Sports TV Guide
- Allsvenskantipset.se (Swedish football league ’11)
- Ford Lead Management System for iPad
- Digital workshop for Sony Music Entertainment
Our fellow Comrades!
Comrades. People ask us whether we are communist. Well, we are into (online) communities. And we like to leave our marks (Marx?) in history with campaigns as infectious and effective as wartime propaganda. We welcome the bourgeoisie and/or the rebel if they challenge us to create the next killer app.
Clientele: politics as unusual
Just because we are on the frontline of mobile marketing doesn’t mean we are dug-in in the trenches. So don’t just lob your briefing over the wall like a hand grenade. Sure, our objective is to make a BANG, and we‘ll gladly receive your orders stating us how you want it. But don’t expect us to follow them blindly.
Innovation: no guts, no glory!
Innovating takes courage, and your WebComrades are always volunteering to lead the charge. Offense is the best defense and we are not afraid of Gung-Ho, no-nonsense approach tactics. Don’t mistake us for brainless kamikazes though. We lay out a sure shot campaign strategy and go for it, managing our resources efficiently without letting the objective leave line-of-sight.